Our Argon Tableware range of Tetsubin Cast Iron Teapots stay true to their 17th-century heritage with a classic hobnail design. The name 'Tetsubin' or 'tetsu ky?su' refers to the original Japanese cast iron design used in tea ceremonies.
- Argon Tableware Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Hobnail Teapot
- Traditional Japanese hobnail dimple design
- Dimensions: Capacity: 800ml Height (with handle): 160mm
- Looks fantastic on the kitchen side as a decoration when not in use
- Stainless steel insert for brewing herbal / loose teas